The patch 1.4 for American Truck Simulator is now available for Steam users. The game will automatically update for you if you have ATS installed on Steam.
A very important new feature is the custom steering wheel position -You’ll be allowed to adjust the tilt of the steering wheel column or telescope it so you can create your perfect driving position
New updates in this patch:
- Cruise control is not disabled by the throttle anymore.
- Interior camera zoom – You can bind the key for zoom in Options → Key and buttons → Camera controls → Zoom interior camera.
- Option to set preferred job length generation in options.
- Option to set split shifting input.
- More unit display options (volume, consumption).
- Steering wheels are now a separate model with a default and exclusive version for each truck
- Steering knobs – six different steering knobs in each game; you are able to install them at four possible locations on a steering wheel.
- Customizable cabin lights and horns on all trucks.
- Low air warning sound added.
- Separated map_data.sii from game_data.sii
- Look_presets_defaults in interior camera
- Change trailer looks to paint jobs.