The new American Truck Simulator DLC has arrived! It is a map expansion DLC adding New Mexico on the map on ATS. Alongside with the DLC, ATS 1.29 patch is officially out!
The New Mexico region also includes a lot of famous landmarks like Rio Grande, Carson National Forest, Baylor Peak, Pyramid Rock and other recognizable places.
Watch this trailer video to see more of the DLC:
Here is a list of the main features of the DLC:
- Over 4,000 miles of new in-game roads
- 14 major cities, including Albuquerque, Santa Fe, and Roswell
- 11 custom rest/truck stops for parking and refueling
- More than 600 completely new 3D assets
- Complex and realistic custom-built junctions and Interstate interchanges
- 8 new company docks and industries
- Unique landmarks both natural and man-made
- New Mexico achievements to unlock