The American Truck Simulator Utah DLC is looking stunning considering the really well put together trailer posted by SCS. You can check it out below. There are a lot of new miles of roads added! With that comes a lot of great looking views from the beautiful Utah!
The official release date of the ATS Utah is the 7th of November 2019!
Here is a full list of the new content that will come with this DLC:
- 3.500 miles of road network
- 10 major cities (Salt Lake City, St. George, Moab)
- New quarries and mines including the largest open excavation Kennecott Copper Mine
- Expanded oil industry (oil mining sites, oil storage sites)
- Improved agriculture production chain (country stores, feed mills)
- Famous landmark sites: Great Salt Lake, Monument Valley, Virgin River Canyon
- Over 260 recognizable natural and man-made landmarks
- 12 well-known truck stops
- New and improved process of landscape creation
- Utah achievements to unlock
Utah is the 13th-largest state in the U.S and is home to over 3 million residents. The state is a center of transportation, education, information technology, mining, and a major tourist destination for its many famous and beautiful National Parks.
The cost of the DLC will be $11.99 / €11.99 / £8.99 and you can add it to your wish list right now on Steam.
Make sure to also check out some awesome ATS truck mods and more to use to explore this beautiful new DLC!