Freightliner Coronado truck mod for American Truck Simulator.
This truck is based on the next generation Coronado, officially called the 122SD. Now, a 132SD variant has been included (common choice when they came out in 2010 among Nascar Haulers), along with a SBA variant. It features a 70 inch Highrise, Midroof XT, midroof, and daycab. Interiors are not 100% accurate but I will push for a better, more accurate release in the future.
This mod is set up to use the following addons:
Kriechbaum Soundpack (make sure to use the adaption pack included)
SISL Addons (MAKE SURE TO HAVE THIS INSTALLED IF USING THE INTERIOR ADDONS OR IT WILL CTD)
BigT Beacons (make sure to use the adaption pack included)
Boremen LED Lights (make sure to use the adaption pack included)
Robinicus has already added compatibility with this truck (thank ya sir!) so all you will need to do is install his mod. If you don’t plan on using his sounds, you can either add the Kriechbaum definitions and his soundpack or use the scs sounds. This truck utilizes the X15 series and DD series IRL so that is all it is set up for at the moment.
– Rig N Roll (original Coronado model)
– Mado (Providing support, Animations)
– Corey K. (Haulin’ edit, providing a ton of support and help, Animations)
– Dmitry68, Nekit73rus, Stas556 (Converting Corey’s Coronado to ATS)
– Willie M. (Providing midroof cab)
– BSA, Viper2, Hute, Cedric, Classick (Parts)
– Eduardo (Added his Headache Rack oversize load signs)
– Big Joe (Smashing it all together, editing the interiors, exteriors….well, you get the jist)
A special thanks to Jacob Martin for 2 of the skins included with this truck!
DOWNLOAD truck mod (password in readme)