International HX Brochure wrote:
Introducing the new International® HX® Series. Our latest, greatest, biggest, badest, toughest, most premium, precision sledgehammer. Built to endure, thrive and dominate any assignment, the HX Series can handle whatever you throw at it. And just like you, the HX Series can take it on the chin and keep moving forward until the job is pinned down into submission – all without breaking a sweat.
So this is a standalone truck made partially from scratch and using SCS LoneStar cabin + chassis models. It’s using my friend Kriechbaum’s newest Cummins X15 engine sounds. There are also a few simple skins included made by Klunk, Pauly, Lucasi and SirBlackyAlot.
- fully functional truck
- 3 cabins: daycab, 56 and 73 inch High Rise Sleeper,
- 6 chassis lengths, from 212 to 300 inch wheelbase, 6×4, 8×4 and 8×6, 6 fuel tank volumes, from 100 to 280 gallons, 6 Cummins X15 engines,
- Elite Diamond interior,
- a few customization options,
- 3 predefined configurations available at International dealer,
- available for quick jobs (including separate configurations for heavy and oversized cargoes)
Read more on the official SCS forum thread.
Credits: SCS, Harven, Kriechbaum, Klunk, Pauly, Lucasi, SirBlackyAlot
DOWNLOAD Steam Workshop