Peterbilt 386 mod updating addressing a few bug fixes! Works with American Truck Simulator.
What got fixed in Build 4:
• Fixed Truck Dealer definition on not being able to find truck with other mods regarding Peterbilt Dealer.
• Template got updated! Hood piece between hood and cab got re-mapped. Along with various minor template fixes. (Thank you Tyrone’s Booth!)
• Ability to change grille styles (no bars or 3 bars)
• Def file fixes
• Retarder removed from all transmissions
• Skin 3 fixed missing stripe along back of cab for all variants
• Side skirts, emissions boxes, and exhaust underwent model and definition upgrades.
• Template fix on painted emission boxes
• Deranged_Maester thank you for helping with the Cabin definition issues! I had no clue how to repair that. Thanks again!
• Added rear work lights
What got fixed in Build 6:
• Updated for 1.39.x to comply with latest sound update (again, SCS??)
• Added headache racks
• Added single axle full fender
• Various teaks
Credits: R.Modjeski (sib3rius on Steam, headmaster of project, made lots of parts from scratch, also produced textures)
Colonel (hood and stainless bumper)
SCS (base model, a lot of parts, engine defs)
Colt/Pioneer (a couple visors, fuel tanks, fenders)
Sisl (CB Radio)
Tyrone’s Booth (skins)
Christian Exe (Tank skirts and step boxes)
DOWNLOAD mod for ATS 1.39 +
DOWNLOAD Pete379jp Accessories Compatibility Pack