Update 1.37 for American Truck Simulator brings a big project for SCS. They are introducing FMOD, a sound engine that will make dynamic and realistic sounds in the game. Also there is another new feature: you can now lower or raise your window in the truck interior.
A huge new update! Walk around feature – another new way to control the camera inside the service station.
New trailers and cargoes are here: food tanks that are available to buy and customize.
A first teaser for the ATS FMOD engine can be found in the video below.
- FMOD implementation with all existing sounds and few improvements
- Openable windows on all trucks
- AI movement and sound behavior improved (featuring FMOD)
- Walking camera in truck or trailer configuration screen (plus new garage scene)
- Eye-tracking pause key function fixed
- Automatic eye-tracking pause while the game is paused/in UI
- Settings hotkey visibility in UI
- Ingame sounds completely reimplemented for FMOD
- Engine power range data (instead of boost value)
- Exhaust gas temp gauge animation
- AI data tweak (engine
You can download mods for ATS patch 1.37 on our main page. We have all types!