Mod adds a new one, based on the standard 53 ‘trailer, as well as one new load. Added as a completely new tuning, and tuning based on the standard, many elements of the trailer were recycled. The trailer is autonomous, the type of hitch is only one – a single trailer. Be careful that:
1) The trailer is only for purchase. Unfortunately, in freight market and traffic is not added. Maybe someday I’ll do it, but I’m not sure about it;
2) All the bodies look the same, it’s not a bug, it was well conceived;
3) The UV is new, skins for standard trailers will not work, but standard game skins have been adapted for this trailer. In the archive there is a template for drawing your skins;
4) Among the available skins there are skins that may contradict your opinions, beliefs, etc. etc. These skins will not be censored or deleted. I do not care that because of them you will refuse to use this mod.
– Added slots for lamps on the sides and front wall of the body. Be careful, due to technical limitations for slots, only orange and red lamps are available!;
– Lamps on toolboxes replaced to slots for lamps;
– Changed the glow effect of red rectangular, orange round and angled lamps;
– Red round and angled lamps in wing tuning no longer work as brake lamps and do not cast light on the ground;
– Reworked lamps icons;
– Added the ability to install stickers on the front wall;
– Fixed a bug when installing a painted bumper when changing the chassis. Now installed chrome;
– Fixed a bug with translucency of stickers that could occur when installing stickers on a chrome door;
– Added wind deflectors for doors and lift gate;
– Added new skins and stickers;
– Added a new custom bumper in two variations (chrome and paint). Be careful, it is not available for rolling doors without a lift gate, as the door model partially passes through the bumper model.