Peterbilt 386 mod updating addressing a few bug fixes! Works with American Truck Simulator.
Here’s a few key points to know about this mod:
- Can be found at Peterbilt dealers and also under “Access Mod Dealer” Issue regarding truck not being found at dealer when using other mods that affect Peterbilt dealer has been fixed!! Now works with other mods as well.
- Has multiples templates included!
- Multiple chassis options both stock and painted
- Multiple cab options
- Custom accessory nodes featuring antennas, lights, lightbars, bumpers, tanks, etc
- Based off the SCS Peterbilt 389 so a lot of parts may work for this truck. (except fuel tanks and step boxes)
- Truck and trailer chassis options!
What got fixed in Build 6:
• Updated for 1.39.x to comply with latest sound update (again, SCS??)
• Added headache racks
• Added single axle full fender
• Various teaks
What got fixed in Build 7:
• Updated for ATS 1.44
• Various fixes
• New fuel tanks
Credits: R.Modjeski (sib3rius on Steam, headmaster of project, made lots of parts from scratch, also produced textures)
Colonel (hood and stainless bumper)
SCS (base model, a lot of parts, engine defs)
Colt/Pioneer (a couple visors, fuel tanks, fenders)
Sisl (CB Radio)
Tyrone’s Booth (skins)
Christian Exe (Tank skirts and step boxes)
DOWNLOAD mod for ATS 1.44, 1.45 +
DOWNLOAD mod for ATS 1.40, 1.41 +
DOWNLOAD Pete379jp Accessories Compatibility Pack