– Replaces the default box trailer skins
– 32 realistic, extensively researched trucking company liveries
– Includes small details such as warning decals, trailer numbers, and manufacturer decals
– Upscaled textures (to 2048×2048) with aspect ratio corrections for higher detail and no texture stretching
– Compatible with ATS 1.4 including Advanced Trailer Coupling
– ATS 1.4 compatibility
– New companies: Day & Ross, Costco, CRST, Walmart/Sam’s Club, KLLM, MCT, Swift, Freymiller
– Separate textures for the 48 ft. and 53 ft. Reefer 3000R
– Improved textures for existing 48 ft. Reefer 3000R skins
1. Because the skins are upscaled to 2x the size of standard textures, these skins may cause FPS loss on underpowered computers.
2. Due to the new paint job system introduced in ATS 1.4, the rear of the 20/53 ft. Dry Van and 48/53 ft. Reefer 3000R trailers use the same texture.
3. Due to the mapping of the 53 ft. Reefer 3000R trailer, the decal placements may not be exactly the same as the real trailer.
4. Several plain skins are included and may later be replaced with other companies.
1. Copy the “Real_Company_Box_Trailers_2.0_andrei383.scs” file into your American Truck Simulator mod folder.
2. Activate the mod in the ATS mod manager.
3. Increase the priority of the mod so that it has higher priority than other trailer mods.