This DLC will bring a new map expansion with roads and exciting challenges. We’ve seen in the last few months what they’re preparing and it looks great. Below there is a list with all the new things that are coming.
Washington DLC features list
- 3800 miles of dense road network
- 16 brand new cities (Vancouver, Longview, Aberdeen, Olympia, Tacoma, Seattle, Everett, Port Angeles, Bellingham, Omak, Wenatchee, Yakima, Kennewick, Grand Coulee, Spokane, Colville)
- More than 20 landmark bridges
- 10 original truckstops
- Keystone-Port Townsend Ferry
- Spokane swing bridge
- Grand Coulee dam
- Washington’s iconic mountains (Mount St. Helens and Mt. Rainier)
- Challenging logging cliff road
- Dynamic speed limits and LED signs
- New unique cargoes: aircraft engines, piggy back trucks, boat…
- Large and realistic ports (Seattle, Tacoma, Everett)
- Many unique junctions
- Distinct company docks: yacht builders, vast farms, material storages…
- Washington-specific achievements to unlock
To tease us a little more, SCS posted a trailer for the DLC on their official YouTube page.
So are you excited about the upcoming American Truck Simulator Washington DLC? Is it on your wish list? Let us know in the comments below. Also, make sure to check out some of our ATS Map Mods.