Multiple Trailers in Traffic ATS mod. Someone anonymous did one for earlier versions of both games but it didn’t get updated after an SCS update. It was credited to Jazzycat but although it used his truck models it never appeared on his web site, so I assume his participation was without his knowledge. This one is based on what the original did, but only uses SCS models, has been kept more or less up to date and has had extra bits added to it, especially the ATS version.
What does this mod do?
- Adds double/triple trailers in traffic
- Heavy Cargo DLC Addon adds the trailers and cargo from the Heavy Cargo DLC
- Forestry DLC Addon adds the trailers and cargo from the Forest Machinery DLC
- Various other bits’n’bobs as detailed below
What’s in the box:
- Bottom dumpers: Pup double, Rocky Mountain double, pup triple
- Dry bulk tanks: B-double, Pup double, Rocky Mountain double, pup triple
- Dry vans: B-double, Rocky Mountain double, Turnpike double, pup triple
- Flatbeds: B-double, Pup double, Rocky Mountain double, Turnpike double, pup triple
- Fuel tankers: Double & triple trailers – dolly types & B-double
- Food tankers: Double & triple trailers – dolly types only
- Goosenecks: B-double, Rocky Mountain and Turnpike double with container, tank and miscellaneous cargo
- Grain hopper: Pup double, pup triple, b-double & turnpike double
- Insulated vans: B-double, Pup double, Rocky Mountain double, pup triple
- Lowboys: Double (2-3) and triple (2-2-2 & 3-3-3) with assorted cargo
- Nasty sliding tarp Things: B-double, Pup double, Rocky Mountain double, pup triple
- Reefers: B-double, Rocky Mountain double, Turnpike double, pup triple
- Side dumpers: B-double and Turnpike double trailers
- Truck transports – Kenworth T680 and Western Star 49xx
- Double versions of all SCS trucks not already included in the base game
- Anything that isn’t a def file for the other trailer mods, basically
- Easter Eggs
- No batteries
- Trailer paint jobs are the standard-issue SCS ones. Real companies mods should replace the SCS skins with their own, though note that this can cause logos to fall off the end of trailers or display other unseemly behavior. The mod has fancy truck colors courtesy of the inestimable CIP formerly of this parish, who also did most of the heavy lifting ha ha on the heavy cargo trailer adaptations. Kudos also due to mr.peterbilt for advising me that Special Transport trailers now work in traffic. I’m sure they used not to…
Version ATS 1.46 changelog:
- A shedload of new cargo for trailers on which such things are carried.
- Fix various [“Errors” – The Invigilator”] with single trailers.
- SCS have discontinued various trailers. I’ve put them back. Nyur!
- SCS have also commented out the Peterbilt 579 daycab double. I’ve put this back too. Double nyur!
- New for v 1.46.1: Added space container and Peterbilt 579 truck transports; updated cargo masses for new in v1.46 cargo.
If you are using cip’s Traffic Density mod (or anyone else’s come to that) then it MUST GO ABOVE ALL OF THESE MODS in the Mod Manager.
Read more about this and give feedback on the SCS forum thread.
Credits: Mr Larrington
DOWNLOAD mod for ATS 1.46 +