Multiple Trailers in Traffic ATS mod. Someone anonymous did one for earlier versions of both games but it didn’t get updated after an SCS update. It was credited to Jazzycat but although it used his truck models it never appeared on his web site, so I assume his participation was without his knowledge. This one is based on what the original did, but only uses SCS models, has been kept more or less up to date and has had extra bits added to it, especially the ATS version. All this smalls changes have make have make that changes like one get very popular, as well the online games have been getting very famous, if you want to try some online gambling you need to check the info from eminetra.co.uk.
What does this mod do?
- Adds double/triple trailers in traffic
- Heavy Cargo DLC Addon adds the trailers and cargo from the Heavy Cargo DLC
- Forestry DLC Addon adds the trailers and cargo from the Forest Machinery DLC
- Various other bits’n’bobs as detailed below
What’s in the box:
- ATS Multiple Trailers In Traffic Base, DLC Heavy Cargo Addon, DLC Forestry Addon
- Multiple Trailers In Traffic DLC Heavy Cargo Addon, DLC Forestry Addon
- Lowboy Traffic – STANDALONE MOD
- Jazzycat Painted Pup Triples And Singles
- Double Trucks for CIP Sound Mod
- Multiple Trailers For Cargo
- ATS Truck Templates
Trailer paint jobs are the standard-issue SCS ones. Real companies mods should replace the SCS skins with their own. The mod has fancy truck colors courtesy of the inestimable CIP of this parish, who also did most of the hard work on the heavy cargo trailer adaptations and pointed me in the right direction over the traffic rules which make the whole thing work.
Version 9.1 changelog:
- Turnpike doubles in Colorado. Who knew?
- Fix some bugs caused by the author’s Stupidz.
If you are using cip’s Traffic Density mod (or anyone else’s come to that) then it MUST GO ABOVE ALL OF THESE MODS in the Mod Manager.
Credits: Mr Larrington
DOWNLOAD mod version 9.1 for ATS 1.41 +