ATS ProMods Canada version 1.2.1 is now available. It aims to expand American Truck Simulator northwards into Canada with highly detailed, true to life scenery.
- British Columbia: Abbotsford, Coquitlam, Hope, Kamloops, Kelowna, Merritt, Osoyoos, Penticton, Princeton, Salmon Arm, Surrey, Vancouver, Vernon
- Oregon DLC
- Washington DLC
How to install ProMods Canada
- Register on the ProMods website.
- Generate definitions file: customize with your preferences. You can select cabin interior sound level, damage and map colors.
- Then choose a preferred method of download!
- Place the SCS files in your mod folder. You should have the following:
- Go to the ATS mod manager and enable the mods.
This version is currently compatible with ATS version 1.46, requires Oregon and Washington DLCs.
ProMods Canada v1.2.2 includes a number of roads and cities in British Columbia; explore the vineyards of the Okanagan Valley, the harsh gradients of the Coquihalla Highway, the downtown skyline of Vancouver, the lakes of the Shuswap, the beautiful views of the Sea to Sky Highway and now includes the Trans-Canada Highway between Hope and Cache Creek!
If you wish to use the SCS Convoy ATS Multiplayer mode, all players must have the same def file. In order to play ProMods in SCS Convoy, all Saveplayers must replace their custom def file with this def file from the Steam Workshop.
Version 1.2.1 update: – Critical bug fixes versus 1.2.0
Link to download: ProMods.
If you like the mod, donate to the ProMods team on PayPal.
Also we left a trailer video below. It highlights some beautiful places from the new ATS map. How do you feel about it? We also recommend this ProMods Canada Trailer Skins ATS mod.