Hi, Many of you already know that P16 stopped making/updating his mods which, in my opinion, were the best logo mods for American Truck Simulator.
Therefore, as I promised some time ago and as a content creator to some mods I decided to continue the work by myself, since there aren’t many similar mods.
With this, I present to you my latest mod: Real Gas Stations Revival Project 1.0.
– Changed delivery point gas stations (old small Texaco) to Speedway to match the oil company from company mod (Marathon)
– Added ARCO Gas stations (replaces some BP’s in California, just like irl)
– Updated Exxon small gas station and added logo to single pump from Oregon
– Updated 76 Corner Station (Added round logo and improved colors)
– Fixed Flying J and Pilot logos not showing correctly
DISCLAIMER: The Real Company Logo 3D Revival mod from Chief86 is not connected with this mod, although it has some old models made by me, the mod is not made to work with my mods, so you may encounter problems running the two mods simultaneously, if you still want the two mods you can give higher priority to my mod.
– The mod is compatible with all my previous mods
– Not compatible with any mod that changes gas stations
– Not tested with Chief86 Real Company Logo 3D Revival
Click here if you want to buy me a coffee while I make mods.
Credits: Pedro Martins, P16 (Re use of old models)
DOWNLOAD mod v1.1 for ATS 1.40, 1.41 +