Why a traffic density mod is necessary?
SCS gave to us a great traffic system, however the default spawn values are very basic with very low density with minor differences day/night or type of roads.
Why my Real Traffic Density mod is better than other traffic mods?
Because my mod uses rational spawn numbers according to the game’s limits checked personally in hours of testing; the numbers used at rush hours are +/- the maximum that the game can handle. The density follows real graphic charts the whole day long with peak at rush hours and reduced at night, according also to the type of the road, size of the cities, etc. Correct spawn numbers also offer a correct spawn ratio cars vs trucks vs other types of vehicles, again according to real life.
– Vanilla map and all map DLCs
– MHA Pro Map if higher priority of my mod
– Not tested in other maps (it should work if you keep higher priority of my mod)
– All existent Ai traffic packs; additional traffic packs are highly recommended, due to increased density you may want to see more model in traffic, not repetitive models
How to use:
-most important rule: never increase g_traffic value! keep always g_traffic 1 when using this mod!!!
– place my mod above any map mods and other mods that may affect density.
– to use motorcycles, classic and sport as separate vehicles you need to connect their sounds addons;
P.S. My mods are and will always be for free, however if you appreciate my efforts and want to offer me a beer, I thank you in advance! here is my paypal account: paypal.me/cipinho
DOWNLOAD mod for ATS 1.40 +