Dieling made a nice addon mod for the ATS Mack R Series truck which adds a sleeper, R700 long hood and a couple of other accessories. You can get it for free here: https://dielingwu.gumroad.com/oPTbn. Place it above the original mod in the mod manager.
This is an add-on mod to Harven’s Mack R mod, original planned to add a sleeper to it.
Then quickly expand to a larger package based on community suggestions.
As an add-on, Harven’s mod must be used together, and place the add-on above it in mod manager.
All the new parts were modeled from scratch by me, some modifies to Harven’s original were made to make everything compatible.
Available on Harven’s Steam Workshop
ATS – https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ … 1463066263
ETS2 – https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ … 1465115042
- Real dimensions based on Mack specs,
- Real engines and transmissions with torque curves, ratios and other parameters,
- Fully animated detailed interior,
- All standard SCS truck features, like advanced coupling, trailer cables, etc.
- Detailed models based on many reference photos (thanks to Trayscapes and Google images), with reasonable triangle count which should not kill your GPU ,
- Beautiful engine sounds made by Kriechbaum (6v92, Mack E6) and recorded by Trayscapes (Mack E6),
- Original paint jobs made by Lucasi, Pauly and me (not my wife this time, she’s babysitting currently ,
- No errors, no warnings and hopefully not conflicting with other mods (nah, there is always a poor mod that will break things but not this one!),
- Next Gen Scania paintjob system (all skinnable parts have their own templates, except air cleaners, they are on the cab template),
- Currently only R600 hood with day cab.
- Can I finally go drive the truck and not write this silly description?
The truck is available at Kenworth dealers.
Support mods for various DLCs:
Steering Creations Pack DLC – https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ … 1463044376
Dragon DLC Steering Wheel – https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ … 1463048089
Valentine’s Day DLC Steering Wheel – https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ … 1463052900
- Pauly – “Rainbow Mack”, “Red Velvet”, “Mack Multi R”
- Lucasi – “Retro Stripes Mack R”, “Mack R Vintage Skin”
- Harven – “Two Colors”, “Road Warrior”, “Three Stripes Metallic”, “Value-liner”
– Harven, Kriechbaum, Pauly, Lucasi, Trayscapes, RTA.
About RTA commitment:
The mod uses parts from RTA’s Mack Superliner interior – namely: interior upholstery and interior cab body models. The rest of the interior is made from scratch, this includes: dashboard, all gauges, switches and knobs, labels, steering wheel with column and attached sticks, gear shifter, heater and seats, roof vent hatch, floor mats and pedals. All animations are also made from scratch. Not a single texture from the Superliner is used. I greatly reduced the number of triangles in the interior upholstery and interior cab body models.
Read more on the original post: https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=207&t=256935