We already have access to the ATS patch 1.39 update since the 5th of November. Lots of mods are also available at the ATS 1.39 mods section – check it out! We want to make a recap of the main new features that we received. We did that on the Euro Truck Simulator 2 patch 1.39 update as well. If you play that gave, you should take a look.
The updates in this American Truck Simulator version 1.39 are significant. Starting with a full redesign of the main menu to the new viewpoint and lowboy trailers. Below is the list of the changes. After that, we’ll take a look at the most important ones.
ATS 1.39 Changelog:
- New Viewpoints in Washington and Utah DLCs
- Launchpad Re-design
- Lowboy trailers (ownable, including articulated ones)
- Viewpoint improvements (replayability, skip, map status, fade-out)
- Sound updates and improvements (turbo slider, sound positioning, cabin spatial mixing, sound distribution to accessories)
- Trailer browser & lister shows all valid cargo variants
- Experimental transmission input shaft emulation and clutch brake support (g_clutch_brake)
You can now access things differently. The new ATS launchpad brings the settings to the front. Also there is a new way to select your profile from a drop-down menu.
For all the ATS special transport DLCs and for the players, these trailers were updated. They have a fresh redesign and are more realistic.
This is one of my favorite new feature from the latest American Truck Simulator patches. It represents a cutscene with awesome locations. It feels like you’re actually there. That’s great, especially considering the times that we’re living, where we can’t travel.
What are your thoughts on this new patch? We also recommend you this American Truck Simulator trailer mod. It will fit perfectly with the new ATS Colorado DLC. In addition, follow us on Facebook to stay up to date with what’s new to the game. Keep on trucking!